The iBudget application will use the Activities options under My Work to direct tasks and processes associated with iBudget.
1. Click on Activities. You will see the outstanding Activities associated with your user ID
2. An activity must be “worked” to remove it from your Activities list. To work a specific activity, double click it. Review the activity and take the appropriate action.
3. Once the task has been completed, click the Actions icon at the top of the page
4. Click the appropriate action for that task
a. If you are assigning the task to someone else, click Assign.
b. If the task has been completed, click Close Task.
5. Change status to Completed.
6. Click OK.
7. Click Close.
8. Click the Refresh List icon. If a note or a file needs to be attached, click Attach or Add Note.
9. To complete multiple activities at one time, follow the steps below:
a. Select Run Workflow.
b. Double-click Close Task.
c. A pop-up box will appear, asking you to verify that you want to complete the tasks selected. Click O, then refresh your list.