A new Service Plan must be created for each provider that is providing services. iBudget will not allow for overlapping dates for the same service, so you will need to make sure you set the dates of service correctly, or your service plan will not save.
To modify a current approved cost plan it is necessary to copy it and then make changes to it. When the copy feature is used, all the existing service plans are copied to the new cost plan. iBudget Florida uses copied service plan information for comparison with current approved service plan information to determine how to modify service authorizations.
1. Select a consumer in the Consumer list.
2. Click Annual Cost Plans under the Details menu. Double click the cost plan that will be copied. Only Current Approved or Historical annual cost plans may be copied.
3. Click the Copy button at the top of the Annual Cost Plan page
4. The system will provide the message, “Are you sure you want to copy this cost plan to a new draft plan?” Click the OK button
5. The system will return to the Annual Cost Plans list page showing the new copied cost plan.
6. Double click on the copied Draft cost plan in the list.
7. Click Service Plans in the Details menu
8. Double click the service plan that needs modification
9. If the entire service plan needs to be canceled (because no service is offered, a provider changes, or the service plan summary information is not correct from the beginning), then you must click the Cancel Service Plan button to cancel the current service plan Do not cancel a service plan if there have been services provided by the provider! This means you will need to call the service provider to make sure. iBudget has a 10 day lag on claims from FMMIS. Once you cancel a plan, no changes can be made, and it can NOT be uncancelled.
10. A message will appear asking, “Are you sure you want to cancel this service plan?” Click OK ONLY if there have been no services provided.
11. A message will appear saying, “The service plan is in canceled status; therefore, no changes can be made.” Click OK
12. The Service Plan Status field will now say Cancelled
13. If the service plan does not need to be canceled but requires changes in service amounts, then make the appropriate modifications on the existing service plan. Again, please call the provider to make sure the numbers reflect accurately.
14. Click Save and Close
15. Create a new service plan for the new provider, beginning with the date the services began.
16. Click save and close
17. When you are finished with the service plans, click Information under the Details menu
18. Review the cost plan with the consumer. Under the Processing section click Yes next to “Consumer Accepts Cost Plan?” Enter a date in the Effective Date field
19. Click Submit