Please do not cancel a service plan without first checking for paid claims, then contacting the current provider to find out if services were provided beyond the paid claims. If services were provided, do not, under any circumstance, cancel the service plan.
If services for only one quarter need to be canceled, complete the following steps:
1. Double click the service plan
2. Scroll down to the quarter you wish to cancel. Delete the units in the fields for those months
3. The field where you deleted the service plan units is now blank.
4. Click the Save and Close icon at the top of the page.
5. Click Submit to process the cost plan. A message will appear asking, “Are you sure you want to submit this cost plan?”
6. Click OK
If the entire service plan needs to be canceled (because no service is offered, a provider changes, or the service plan summary information is not correct from the beginning), then you must:
1. Double Click the service plan.
2. Click the Cancel Service Plan button to cancel the current service plan.
3. A message will appear asking, “Are you sure you want to cancel this service plan?” Click OK
4. A message will appear saying, “The service plan is in canceled status; therefore, no changes can be made.” Click OK
5. The Service Plan Status field will now say Canceled