Reports have been created for area office staff to run. Please follow the instructions below to access reports.
1. Log onto the iBudget application using your normal APD user name and password.
2. Under Workplace select Reports
3. The list of reports will appear
Descriptions of reports:
a. Consumers by Zip
This report provides a list, grouped by Zip Code, of all iBudget consumers and their addresses.
b. Cost Plans
This report provides a summary of the status of your cost plans per fiscal year.
c. FY 2012-2013 Annual Budgets – Consumer View
This report is a list of the budgets for all consumers in your area.
d. FY 2012-2013 Progress Report – Area View
This report is a cumulative report for your area showing the number of approved services that
have been entered, the number of budgets that have been entered, and the number of cost
plans that are in draft or approved status.
e. FY 2012-2013 Progress Report – Consumer View
This report is a detailed report for your area showing the number of approved services that
have been entered for each consumer, whether a budget has been entered for each
consumer, and the cost plans that are in draft or approved status for each consumer.
f. iBudget Implementation Area Fiscal Management Report
This report will show the Final Area iBudget Allocation, Total Current Budget, deficit/surplus
with regard to the area budget, and the average budget per person.
g. Monthly WSC Consumer Count
This report tracks how many consumers are assigned to a waiver support coordinator on a
monthly basis. This will help ensure waiver support coordinators are not exceeding their
consumer caseload limit.
h. Paid Claims
This report displays all of the paid provider claims for the area, sorted by procedure code.
i. Providers by Zip
This report provides a list, grouped by Zip Code, of all iBudget service providers, their
addresses, and email addresses.
j. Service Authorization Report
This is the service authorization report used mainly by WSCs to batch their service
authorizations and pull them out of the system.
How to Run Reports
To generate the following reports, which can be run without customization, follow the instructions below.
- Cost Plans
- FY 2012-2012 Progress Report – Area View
- iBudget Implementation Area Fiscal Management Report
- Paid Claims
1. Double click on the report you would like to run; a new window will appear
2. Select Run Report
3. When finished, the report will be displayed in the pop-up box
4. To export the report, click Select a Format and select the type of file you would like to export
5. Once selected, click Export
Customized reports are reports that you can make unique according to your needs. These reports require
- Consumers by Zip
- FY 2012-2013 Annual Budgets – Consumer View
- FY 2012-2013 Progress Report – Consumer View
- Monthly WSC Consumer Count
- Providers by Zip
- Service Authorization Report
Please follow the instructions below for these reports.
1. Double click on the report that you would like to run. A new window will appear
2. Click Select. A drop-down box will appear
3. Select District. The Enter Value field will then appear
4. Enter your area number and click Run Report
5. When the report has been generated, click on the drop-down arrow in the Select a Format field. Select
the format you desire and click Export