1. In your Workplace, under My Work, you will see the outstanding Activities associated with your user ID
2. An activity must be “worked” to remove it from your Activities list. To work a specific activity, double click it. Review the activity and take the appropriate action.
3. To complete multiple activities at one time, follow these steps:
a. Select Run Workflow.
b. Double-click Close Task.
c. A pop-up box will appear verify that you want to complete the tasks selected. Click OK then refresh your list.
4. To complete one task at a time follow the below steps:
a. Open the activity by double clicking the activity in your Activities page.
b. Click the Save and Complete icon at the top of the page
5. Click the Refresh List icon