When FMMIS rejects a service authorization, but you know that this has been fixed, follow the instructions below to resend the service authorization to FMMIS so that a PA number can be assigned.
1. Log in to the iBudget system
2. Find your consumer with the rejected service authorization in the Consumers tab under People in the Workplace menu. Double click on the consumer.
3. This pulls up the consumer’s information page
4. Select Service Authorizations under Details menu
5. Sort the list by PA Status. This will group all of the rejected service authorizations together. Double click to open the rejected service authorization
6. The rejected service authorization is now open
7. Click Resend on the top menu bar
8. The pop-up message will appear: Please make sure you have corrected the rejected reason below if any. Are you sure you want to resend this rejected authorization to FMMIS? Click OK
9. This will change the PA status to Pending Transmit
10. FMMIS should assign a PA number over night, with the exception of Friday evening. Service authorizations that are resent on Friday evening will have a PA number assigned the following Monday.