APD Zendesk

Home       Frequently Asked Questions    
Agent Page      

Who should I contact to ask about the process of voiding or adjusting claims?


Contact AHCA/HP @ 1-800- 289-7799 option 7, Provider Services Contact Center and Field Service Representatives. You can also go to the website: http://www.mymedicaid-florida.com/.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.
Powered by Zendesk